Soldering Iron For Home, Small Electronics & Mobile Repairing Work
Working Process –
1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Heat parts , not solder to be joined.
3. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there will come out a smoke from the tip end.
2. The smoke will stop in a short while and a smoke would never come out again.
3. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
4. Don’t pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
5. Don’t apply too much solder unnecessarily.
6. Handle the heated soldering iron with extreme care as the high temperature of the can cause fires or painful burns.
7. Keep away from Children & Minors.
8. Never File the specially-plated tip.
Features & Benefits
- Working Voltage: 110V-230V
- Power : 60W
- Lead Free Soldering Iron
- Titanium-Alloy Tip, Anti-Corrosive, Durable, Applied World-Class Leading Crafemanship, Suitable For Soldering Lead-Free Products
- Fast Heat Up, Enviornment-Protective & Lead Free Heater & Long Life-Span
- Perfect For Hobbyists , DIY Projects , Students , Engineers , Repairing Works