1. LONG SERVICE LIFE: This monocular telescope is made of qualified aluminum alloy and plastic, good texture with fine treatment, solid, firm and durable, ensures a long service life.
2. HIGH MAGNIFICATION POWER: This is a compact and universal telescope with bright image quality and high magnification power.
3. Great accessory for astronomical enthusiasts, brings you a lot of fun.
4. VERY CLEAR IMAGES: The toy telescope is suitable for astronomical observations and for terrestrial use as a powerful spotting scope, with 50mm optical glass objective lens and fully multi-coated, it has very clear images even in low lighting condition.
5. EASY TO INSTALL AND OPERATION: Comes with one orthogonal lens, one 1.5x Barlow lens, one finder scope and two eyepiece, no other mounting tools needed, easy installation and operation to meet your needs.
6. HIGH QUALITY: Aluminum alloy construction, lightweight and portable, good choice for students or those who want to learn more about space and nature
7. It is a high-powered telescope, with good performance observation of celestial bodies, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children.
8. Different magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances and sizes objects. – And the telescope as the viewing mirror can be an upright image fully.
9. As long as you have enough imagination, there will be more interesting and practical usefulness. – ERECTING EYEPIECE The 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of the telescope but also corrects the direction of the image.
10. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece is used.
11. Moreover, when the telescope is used to view the landscape, the erecting eyepiece can straighten out the image. – WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE The optimum magnification depends on what you are looking at.
12. As a rule of thumb, the best image results from using a magnification, which is not more than 1.5X – 2.0X the diameter of the objective lens.
13. For observation of moss heavenly bodies, a magnification of 75X – 100X can be achieved with a 50mm objective lens.
14. A lower magnification should be used for the observation of the stars. This provides a wider field of view and simplifies aiming the telescope at the desired object.
15. The maximum magnification should be used only for particularly clear objects such as the moon, which is relatively close to the Earth and very bright, permitting good resolution of details at high magnification.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- 1 Pc 90X Astronomical Refractive Telescope
- 1 Pc Aluminum tripod
- 2 Pc Barlow lens
- 1 Pc Finder Scope
- 1 Pc Green Moon Filter
- 1 Pc Cleaning cloth
- 1 Pc Interface Button
- 1 Pc User’s Manual
- 1 Pc Storage box