Do check out our Amazon Store.
Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter
2. And the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies
3. And nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
4. Quick and easy to set up using the quick release dovetail attachment with no tools required, the telescope also
5. Comes complete with a deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of all your accessories, a rugged pre-assembled tripod
6. With 1.25" steel tube legs as a sturdy, rigid viewing platform for much improved images, and The Sky planetarium software with 10,000 object
7. Database and enhanced images to help you achieve the best star gazing experience from your scope and see everything you want to see. It's out of this world!
8. All coated, glass, erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
9. Quick and easy no-tool setup with quick release dovetail attachment and preassembled tripod
10. Mounted Star Pointer and Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track objects
11. TheSkyX - First Light Edition" astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, maps and images