1. Tool needs either a 5/8 or 16mm spanner or just an adjustable spanner.
2. This tool is incredibly simple to use and requires no rocket science.
3. Remove the bolt in the crank arm
4. Screw in and continue to tighten the silver piece of the tool until the crank starts to move.
5. Screw the lower black part of the tool into the crank till tight.
6. Multi functional and specialized tool to dismantle axis / crank puller.
7. The bicycle crank set removal is practical and more convenient. Ideal tools for any bike crank home repairs.
8. Easy to operate and use, just simply remove the bolt in the crank arm using a spanner.
9. Portable and compact size makes it a necessity for outdoor cycling. This tool can help you get out of trouble on roads.
10. Applicable to the side the mouth of the tooth plate and the crank side axis. Suitable for square tapered crank set
There are no reviews yet.